Price of leakage testing pump?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My 112 Dolmar is giving indications of air leakage according to the responces on my first thread below. One of the posters gave a link to a site with proceedures that listed a Stihl test pump. Before I trek to the dealer to order does anybody know about what they get for their unit part number 1106-850-2905? Is there any others I should consider? I can make all the adapters needed in the shop. Thanks again for your help.

Butch(OH) said:
My 112 Dolmar is giving indications of air leakage according to the responces on my first thread below. One of the posters gave a link to a site with proceedures that listed a Stihl test pump. Before I trek to the dealer to order does anybody know about what they get for their unit part number 1106-850-2905? Is there any others I should consider? I can make all the adapters needed in the shop. Thanks again for your help.

About $48, but.... there is no "list" as it's generally not for resale. Price will depend on your dealer.

If all you need is the pump and gauges, then check out your local auto parts store. I have one that was for brake lines and other testing for about $40, and that included vacuum. As long as it can do 8-9psi of pressure and the equivalent in vacuum it will work fine.

Back