Pro Mac 10-10s manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscarwhipper

Reaction score
Looking fo a copy for a Mac Special Edition Pro Mac 10-10S chainsaw.

Attachments

• 8FEC311C-5449-46E2-A854-35E7B4C1BF09.jpeg
    8FEC311C-5449-46E2-A854-35E7B4C1BF09.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
Hey buddy. You had sent me manuals for all my saws. And my computer crashed and I lost everything. At the moment I'm messing with what has to be one of the earliest 10-10's made. It's a right hand pull. My issue is the cylinder. one of the intake screw holes is stripped badly. Which obviously mounts the SDC Carb. Any idea on how to fix that? I wouldn't have any idea what size tap to use and then how to find a screw one size up but small enough to go through the carburetor holes. Any ideas?

Hey buddy. You had sent me manuals for all my saws. And my computer crashed and I lost everything. At the moment I'm messing with what has to be one of the earliest 10-10's made. It's a right hand pull. My issue is the cylinder. one of the intake screw holes is stripped badly. Which obviously mounts the SDC Carb. Any idea on how to fix that? I wouldn't have any idea what size tap to use and then how to find a screw one size up but small enough to go through the carburetor holes. Any ideas?
Ask in the McCulloch chainsaw thread. Someone there will know.
https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/mcculloch-chain-saws.71126/page-2398
As for saw manuals, make a list of what you need and let me know.

Back