Pro Mac 610 Parts In 2023

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psychosmo

Reaction score
Hello I have just aquired a really clean PM610 for how bad it seemed to be treated on the outside. Its going to need a carb or rebuild at the very least. I've been searching google for the past week and can't find anything on amazon or ebay I'm 100 percent sure is the right kit. If anyone has a link to a decent rebuild or if someone would sell me a good carb you have in parts I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello I have just aquired a really clean PM610 for how bad it seemed to be treated on the outside. Its going to need a carb or rebuild at the very least. I've been searching google for the past week and can't find anything on amazon or ebay I'm 100 percent sure is the right kit. If anyone has a link to a decent rebuild or if someone would sell me a good carb you have in parts I would greatly appreciate it.
The carb should be a Walbro HDB. Search for a rebuild kit. The D10 is just gaskets, the K10 is a few other parts.

Oh that must be why I haven't been finding the parts
The carb should be a Walbro HDB. Search for a rebuild kit. The D10 is just gaskets, the K10 is a few other parts.
Awesome i knew it was an HDB but didn't realize K10 was how you could find the Walbro part number. Got me running again thanks! Also figured out on ebay adding NOS to the end of the search helps a ton.

Latest posts

Back