• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Log

the under qualified and uninsured
Reaction score
Looking for a beginner project for something to work on in the evening. Would love a 372 that needs a top end or something like that. Show me what you got!
...also any thoughts on the project, or suggestions on how I posted this would be appreciated
Thank you šŸ‘ :chainsaw:

Hmm. Iā€™ve got a Jonsered 2050 turbo that ran when a few years ago. My dad spraying some cleaner in it that gummed the thing up and I just havenā€™t had time to fully tear it apart and clean/fix it. I do think I stole the clutch off of it.

Don't know if I've said it to you before, but welcome to AS neighbor.
I don't think I have any pro saw projects. Just an MS311 that needs a P&C most likely. I'll take a peek tomorrow to see if I've forgotten anything.

Do you have a budget in mind.

I have a Jonsered 2077 and Stihl 046 but it will be a long time before I get out of the hospital. If you are interested shoot me a PM and when I get back home I will check and see if you are still looking

Good morning friends, sure a heck of good responses I got over night! While Iā€™ll be in a event meeting sorta thing for the majority of the day but Iā€™ll be thinking about it and you should be hearing something from me this evening.
Thanks again

Also, I tend to look towards the larger saws. I prefer 70-90 cc but 60 range is not out of question either šŸ‘
I looked and I also have a 359 that will need a P&C, snagged a ring in the exhaust port. A Damaged 572 that I bought as a project, the case was damaged, so I bought a new husky bottom end for it, some assembly required(like everything but the bottom end šŸ˜†).

Latest posts

Back