• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ProTech Grinder for Trade, Sale, Other

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikefunaro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi All,

A while ago I received a "pro-tech" grinder as a gift. I have never used it. On top of that the grinding wheel arrived broken. For various reasons I was not able to return it, nor did I seek a replacement grinding wheel when the gift was new.

I don't really know where this came from as I searched around a bit and did not see it immediately for sale anywhere. I am not sure if it is still for sale or is now made with some different color plastic and sold with a different name.

I now have a jollystar/tecomec grinder and also hand file most chains which are not severely damaged. I have no use for it, and am running out of room to store things so I'd like it gone.

I wouldn't count on this thing to do precision grinding, square grinding, or anything else very high brow. I imagine it will be decent for bringing severely rocked chains back into reasonable condition, and for those with modest expectations and patience, you can probably get decent chains out of it.

Here are photos:

W1NQcGf.jpg

Tp3ycdT.jpg

I will gladly take more photos of the vise etc if you're attempting to compare it to current models.

I will entertain cash offers, trades, or if worst comes to worst I'll ship it somewhere for the cost of shipping.

Latest posts

Back