random tree pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:cheers:+ Rep for the pictures. What are the specifics of this job? Type of tree, height, diameter...was this dead? What did the owner do with the wood? By the way, I live by Youngstown...are you close?

Safe cutting

Thanks, I live in SE PA although my best friend who's a climber lives in youngville, PA.
The first 3 pics are of a job over a year ago. 3 dead oaks died from sudden oak death. I just had to get the tree down and chip branches. Left the wood. the closest log is a black oak a little over 3 ft. in dbh.The other 2 were rock oaks. The two that are down were up over the house as you can see the deck in the pic. The black oak was a dusey, shed on the other side and primary lines. I would say all the trees were around 70ft tall.

The last 2 pics are of an oak I did recenty. It was about 70ft in height, over half way hollow at the base, leaning toward a road with primary lines and was dead. Didn't have to do any rigging though just bang it on down. It still was one of the more stressful trees i've done.

Back