Royall Outdoor Wood Furnace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandirector

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm getting just a little more serious about purchasing an OWB after years of hauling my wood to the basement. I've found the Royall 7300 to be a price leader on the web however I know of one individual who has had difficulty with the pump on his new installation. Other then that I've heard very little on service problems with this brand.

Would you please share your personal experience or knowledge on this brand of stove?

Thanks!
Mark

Ghitch is a royall OWB dealer....Pumps can go bad right after you plug them in. I worked on a few but nothing that would make me say no.

But I dont think they are the best priced... What are you looking for? Stainless steel, mild steel, forced air, nat draft, ash door????

It doesn't really matter if well made, however mild steel would be my preference. I'd be heating about 2,000 square feet.

Hi,

I'm getting just a little more serious about purchasing an OWB after years of hauling my wood to the basement. I've found the Royall 7300 to be a price leader on the web however I know of one individual who has had difficulty with the pump on his new installation. Other then that I've heard very little on service problems with this brand.

Would you please share your personal experience or knowledge on this brand of stove?

Thanks!
Mark

I work for the manufacture that make ROYAL OWBs the RS 7300 is our most popular stove, if you wood like me to give you the dealers name and PH# call me Monday 218-283-3416,maybe I can help you out.Ask for Ryan.

Back