Sachs Dolmar 115

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavergirl

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Another freebie found its way home tonight circa 1987. Chased
about in the archives but other than RBTREE's glowing remarks, and the collectors corner data, not much else exists.

It needs a complete recoil assy w/rope and pull handle and I think it will run just fine. *fingers crossed*

Any ideas where I can obtain the entire recoil assy. Is it me or do these saws bear an uncanny resemblance to Husqvarna architechture? It disassembles nearly identically to Dad's 51, which is the only Swedish meatball I've pried apart.

C-

Nice find!
I recently did some work one one for my neighbor and I was rather impressed with it. He's an old farmer and not real good with maintainance, but it survived many years in his hands.
Good luck,
George

I've had a 115i Sachs-Dolmar for 11-12 yrs now. This is my favorite saw, I like it better than my 028 super or 026. Light, powerful, and the only problem so far is it drips a little bar oil. I think the Sachs-Dolmar is every bit the equal of Stihl or Husky[ just my thought].

Latest posts

Back