sad news death in the family

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's an email I sent to Roachy

The way he's handling it has been very impressive.... I sure hope he doesn;t hold back the tears... When I heard, I started wailing right in front of a customer, which was kinda strange, because I rarely even answer the phone when I Am doing estimates....

Tree climbers face death every time we strap on a saddle and we use that proximity to death to empower our work and our lives. This is different though... John called it "new territory".

I believe in silver linings... And hopefully John can find one here that makes some good come out of his son's death. In the mean time it is a reminder to us all that every moment with our loved ones is precious.
Daniel

I'm hanging in there, each day is different. Last night I was up until about 3 o'clock in morning couldn't sleep. I just couldn't find the strength to get out of bed this morning so here I am.

I added a page to website if anyone wants to take a look, I put together a little memorial page for him. Later I plan on breeding reining horses and naming each and everyone after him.

www.rusliding.com Just click on his picture below

im very sorry to hear about your loss john .. i too feel very lost for words after reading this thread.. you and your family will be in my prayers.

I'm sorry brother. I hope over time it will get better. Last week I buried my father in law, it was difficult to watch him die from lung cancer. The family did have time to prepare but it didnt make it easier.
I think thats a great website, you've done a wonderful job.
I'm giving myself alot of time I cant imagine what your going thru Big John hang tuff and thanks Murphy for posting.

Latest posts

Back