saw collection value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane M

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a few doubles in my collection, I have never really followed up on collecting, just bought them here and there and put them on my shelves in the shop, now its timeto get rid of some of the doubles, I have a Mall 2 man model 6, 2 man model 7, 2 man model 7H, small 1 man mall, Clinton Bobcat, and a few others. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I stated, I always just bought for myself, so do not really know what any of my collection is worth, I have many others also, these are just the doubles. Thanks for any time and help. Shane
You may also reach me at 507-213-1629, I am located in southern Minnesota.

Your best bet to determine the relative value of a saw is to do search at eBay of completed auctions for a particular model. I think you have to register (free) to use that feature.

Good luck.

Hi, I still have not been able to locate any kind of values, I have searched ended auctions on ebay, and checken numerous web sites for classifieds to get a ball park figure, but the only saw I was able to get a price for was the small mall/remington and that had ended at $165 but that could be a highg number too, just dont know, I have always collected them without knowing the value, I paid what I thought they were worth to me to have, so might have over paid on some. Shane

To me value of a saw is the price you are willing to sell for and a buyer is willing to pay. A book value is a high price that someone feels its worth at top market. Just like in baseball cards the book say this card is worth $300 but it sells for $50. Finding someone to pay list value for something is far and few, or they just have money and can afford to toss it out. So be happy with the sell and make the buyer feel good too. Good luck. Just my 2cents.

Latest posts

Back