• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I have two 034 and one 024 Stihl project saws I'd like to trade for Jonsered 21xx saws, projects or runners. PM with what you've got and details.

I also have some running, cutting, ready to work saws I'd like to trade for a bolt action rifle in .450 bushmaster. Possibly an AR upper in the same. Again, PM me and we can talk.

Sales are usually slow this time of year for another month or so, so maybe we can do some horse trading.

Thanks and have a good day.

One 034 is off of the table. I assembled it with an 036 top end tonight. The one I have left is the one I've been taking parts from. It's missing the wrap handle and some smalls. It's in decent shape though. It has an aftermarket 036 top end, but I have a nice OEM 034 cylinder to send with it.

With heat in the barn now it's just too damn tempting to go play at the bench... I'm sorry if someone was interested in building this themselves.
20190104_192444.jpg

Back