seeking climber,pole saw pos. tampa,florida

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magicmic

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
im in need of some help probobly starting 4/12/2005 .I need a good climber and some groundies.I might need some sales reps ,but im not sure at the moment. I need a guy who can run a pole saw useing a 16 foot ladder, basicly he would elevate the outside parts of the tree and interior tree cleanout as high as he can reach, he would also go on the roof and elivate and cut away from house.The clinber would do removals ,cleanout and any high lead removals useing a rope.

I think I just about fit that discription, only snag is I live in the UK and you would have to be willing to sponsor me, I have the experience, if interested please advise

magicmic said:
im in need of some help probobly starting 4/12/2005 .I need a good climber and some groundies.I might need some sales reps ,but im not sure at the moment. I need a guy who can run a pole saw useing a 16 foot ladder, basicly he would elevate the outside parts of the tree and interior tree cleanout as high as he can reach, he would also go on the roof and elivate and cut away from house.The clinber would do removals ,cleanout and any high lead removals useing a rope.

Let me guess. You're a landscraper who just picked up a HUGE pruning job for an apartment complex. Now that you've got the job, you're scrambling to figure out how to get it done.

Am I right?

Back