Skidsteer mounted stump grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zsteinmetz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking at getting a skidsteer mounted grinder. Have been looking at miller and bradco. Will be using it on a bobcat with high flow. How do they work for those that own one?

looking at getting a skidsteer mounted grinder. Have been looking at miller and bradco. Will be using it on a bobcat with high flow. How do they work for those that own one?
I have been using a bobcat model for my mt55. It's good enough to do stump smaller than 24 inches. But if u use one for the full size bobcat then u'll have enough power. I kept it just because I didnot want a dedicated stump grinder. The mt55 can do so many more things on a job site. However with my current business scale I'm looking for a 40-60 hp dedicated one and keep the attachment as back up. Make sure u get the green teeth to replace the stock ones. It make a world of difference.

I have a Rayco rg 50 now but am looking at a high flow model skidsteer to eventually get a grinder for it. Just makes sense when the skidsteer is on almost every job anyway. Less repairs and pulling another trailer for the Rayco.

I've running a Stumper 280 hi flow for about 15 yrs. no problems, just normal maintenance. It's been thru 1000+ stumps. Hi flow rocks. I recently chewed thru a 4' diameter poplar stump sitting about 14" above grade in less than 25 mins

Latest posts

Back