• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Previous owner said this saw would run with prime, but had a scored piston. I haven't even turned a nut or bolt on this saw to have a look, compression doesn't feel bad. Just looking for a quick, easy sale. I bought it cheap, and I am selling it cheap. $250, and it is a real fine cosmetic shape. Nothing missing or broken that I can see.

Please save me from myself, I hate selling 365/372's but have been spending more on saws than they have been making me lately. $250 is a STEAL on this beauty. I imagine she will sell tonight! My last 365/372 did, and this one is an even better deal.S7306054.JPG

Attachments

• S7306055.JPG
    S7306055.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 14
  • S7306056.JPG
    S7306056.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 14
Cant believe this saw hasn't sold yet! lol yeah I know its only been up for a few minutes..

Split shipping with me and you have a deal Terry. Should be about 25 bucks via UPS (total)

err, sorry for the double post. forgot to quote on the first reply. didn't realize I couldn't edit in a FS thread

Back