• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Solo twin,SOLD!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this thread up.
ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY FROM THIS FLAMING IDIOT, BEWARE.
i BOUGHT THIS SOLO TWIN. PAID THE FULL PRICE AND NOW NO
SAW AND WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS. FILED A DISPUTE WITH
PAYPAL. WE WILL SEE WHERE THIS GOE'S. I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE
WILL SELL THERE SOLE FOR A FEW BUCKS. THIS IS THE SECOND
TIME IN 4 MONTHS DEALING WITH AS MEMBERS. I GUESS YOU CAN'T
TRUST ANYONE.

LEE
lee, i bought a flywheel from phil on the 16th. and he shipped it on the 18th of march and i received it on the 29th. of march .

A problem with customs maybe?? It was coming from AUS............

Well AUS or US customs do not dictate whether you answer a email.

The member (Phil) was on AS 8 minutes ago. If there is a valid explanation (which I hope there is) he needs to email Lee

I just recieved an email from Phil.
He assured me the saw was shipped. I guess there was a
delay do to health reasons. He gave me tracking info. I still
don't understand why folks can't answer an email.
I'm willing to hold off on calling him a bad guy. Please everyone
else do the same.

Lee

The Solo has been sent to Lee, all be it I will admit, later than what I would have liked due to health reasons. I have paid an extra $142.65 on top of the $200 I originally quoted for postage to ensure that Lee got his saw via express post to try and avoid any further delays.

Gary, I thought our dealings were straight forward and my prices were fair and I also believe I went out of my way to help you solve your problem!

Bill , YOU approached me to trade parts. You have told me that you had the parts that I needed however after 21 emails! NOTHING ???

Very easy to hide in a forum and throw stones!!....... I thought backstabing from the un-informed would be more suitable to Facebook and not a chainsaw forum!

Would you like to elaborate?
Go back and check your PM's and emails dating from January 13th 2014 when you approached me to trade for the 090 AV handles I had advertised!
If you want to talk about not answering emails why is it then, that you never answered any of my emails in regard to purchasing your chain drive 090G?

Well Phil,

It appears we are not on the same page at all. You asked about recoils and top covers. I sent you a pictures of a recoil and top cover. You wanted a different version of the recoil that I did not have but said you still wanted the one I sent the picture of. At the same time you bought the top cover of ebay.. I offered to you to have the top cover sent here and I would pay all the shipping on both parts down to AUS. That would save you money. You said the seller was embrioled in some sort of shoudy deal with ebay which I do fully believe as that is the damm way ebay squeezes more fees out of folks. You also asked about some NOS 090 tags. I replied that I thought I had them. Well I do not THAT IS MY FAULT The recoil is still here. To this date you have yet to send me a address where i can send it.

Well Phil,

It appears we are not on the same page at all. You asked about recoils and top covers. I sent you a pictures of a recoil and top cover. You wanted a different version of the recoil that I did not have but said you still wanted the one I sent the picture of. At the same time you bought the top cover of ebay.. I offered to you to have the top cover sent here and I would pay all the shipping on both parts down to AUS. That would save you money. You said the seller was embrioled in some sort of shoudy deal with ebay which I do fully believe as that is the damm way ebay squeezes more fees out of folks. You also asked about some NOS 090 tags. I replied that I thought I had them. Well I do not THAT IS MY FAULT The recoil is still here. To this date you have yet to send me a address where i can send it.
Bill, why would you require my address? I certainly never agreed to trade a NOS 090 AV handle system for just a recoil cover with missing fins alone !... Also, you never sent me a picture of any 090 Shroud!

The Solo has been sent to Lee, all be it I will admit, later than what I would have liked due to health reasons. I have paid an extra $142.65 on top of the $200 I originally quoted for postage to ensure that Lee got his saw via express post to try and avoid any further delays.

Gary, I thought our dealings were straight forward and my prices were fair and I also believe I went out of my way to help you solve your problem!

Bill , YOU approached me to trade parts. You have told me that you had the parts that I needed however after 21 emails! NOTHING ???

Very easy to hide in a forum and throw stones!!....... I thought backstabing from the un-informed would be more suitable to Facebook and not a chainsaw forum!
PHIL, I BELEIVE I AM OWED AN APOLOGY. I PUT THAT REPLY TO SHOW ANY A.S. MEMEMBER THE DEALINGS I HAD WITH YOU AND PUT DATES TO SHOW EXACTLY HOW FAST IT WAS SHIPPED TO U.S. AND WHEN I RECEIVED. THAT TO ME WOULD HAVE REFUTED OTHER POST THAT MY DEALINGS WERE GOOD . WHERE DID I SAY MY DEALINGS WITH YOU WAS UNSATISFACTORY .I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE SAID NOTHING !! G-DAY

Bill, why would you require my address? I certainly never agreed to trade a NOS 090 AV handle system for just a recoil cover with missing fins alone !... Also, you never sent me a picture of any 090 Shroud!

Well the pictures you sent me were not NOS. If you did not want to trade that is your choice but do not say "21 emails and nothing" That was your choice not mine. I know now I do not have to look for anymore parts for you

Latest posts

Back