Stihl 026 For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwf

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Very good condition, starts and runs great. 100% stock. Recently tuned up by Stihl dealer. Approximately 10 years old.

Includes; 18" Stihl bar, 4 Stihl chains, Stihl hard case, scabbard, manual, and chain adjustment tool.

Will ship FedEx 3-day C.O.D. You pay with a certified check or money order upon delivery.

$250.00 includes shipping.

Will consider other offers if it does not sell at the asking price.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still available at the asking price. Compare to recent 026's sold on eBay and you will see that this saw is very reasonably priced, especially since it includes shipping.

I've got a couple of PM offers, so if you want the saw but don't like the price, don't be afraid to make an offer.

That`s a very nice looking older saw, looks very lightly used or very well taken care of. I noticed that even the handle bar is not all scratched up and the clutch cover isn`t all baked brown by the muffler like they often get. $250 shipped including the case seems like a fair price to me. Too bad I already have so many 026/ms260s. :D

Russ

Back