• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Grice

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Picked up a well used member off the 1128 family recently that was hit by a truck, cases are toast and most of the exterior parts. Has 50mm bore w/ 12mm wrist pin and threaded screw caps, from this I assume it is an 044. Below are the parts/ assemblies that I have.

Cylinder w/ piston & wrist pin

Coil w/ all wires

Chain break assembly less the actual plastic handle

Carb w/ intake boot, studs, nuts, thin throttle linkage support with boot and throttle linkage, and the triangular cast piece that the filter cover bolts to.

Oil pump w worm gear

Let me know what you guys need I'm happy to post pics.. just looking for fair offers including a few bucks for shipping. After 2 weeks I will post these items to ebay.

Skippy
Rear handle tank is no good, tank is crushed.

Husky,

Are you looking for specific parts or do you want photos of all I have with a lump sum. May be this evening before I can figure up half way what it's worth.

Back