• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 056 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale are some 056 Mag II parts. There's a pair of matched case halves, an extra non Mag II fw side case half, a good used crank, and a good used pto side early 045/056 bearing.
Shipping for all the items below will be in addition to the listed price.
Matched case halves: $30
Loose case half (I'll toss in the kinda beat matching half if you want): $10
Crank: $30
Bearing: $15
If you think I'm out of line on the prices, make an offer. If I missed any parts let me know and I'll add them to the list. If you need any other parts, pm me as I have a few misc smalls floating around. I DO NOT HAVE ANY IGNITIONS/SPARE MAG II JUGS or any choke/throttle linkages, fyi.

Het Woodslasher, I'll take two filter covers with knobs, 1- filter cover without the knob, 2- air filters, boot, and Vee stack adapter, and the clutch drum kit. PM me your info and I'll get you paid up tonight.
Shipping will be to 16143. Thx. man

Case pictures, both cases come with oilers/drive gears/sight glasses, etc. and the studs on both have been filed down to fit a D009-mount. Both cases have chips out of them (pictured), and the matched halves have some traces of corrosion, which I can sand-blast off if they buyer wants.

The two filter covers with knobs, the filter cover without the knob, the two air filters, the boot, the Vee stack adapter, and the clutch drum kit are sold, and the tank with out repairs, recoil with rope, starter pulley, and damaged top cover are pending.

My buddy gave me the last of his 056 body parts so for the sake of simplicity I'm creating a new comprehensive post. All I have left are the pair of matched case halves, the lone case half, a fuel tank that needs a hole patched, a good used crank, a good used bearing, and possibly a complete working recoil. I'm not sure if my buddy has an extra recoil or not so I'll have to check with him before I can sell this one, I just forgot that when I was taking these pics. All prices given do not include shipping, but if you'll pm me your zip code I'll get you a shipping quote.

Recoil: Pending response from buddy.
Tank w/choke switch, kill switch, gas cap, impulse line, and damaged a/v mount: $10
Matched set of crankcases with D009-mount bar studs and damage to oil tank: $10
Crank: $25
Good used bearing: $5
Entire parts lot: $35 + the ride without the recoil, price will be changed when I hear back about the recoil.

Bump, I dug out a decent 56mm cylinder I was going to put on an 066 that I wound up selling. It's got some transfer but I think it should clean up okay. I'll toss that and the starter ring in and bump the lot price up to $40 + the ride. I'm done building 056's so I'd really like to see this stuff leave the shop.
IMG_0583.JPGIMG_0584.JPGIMG_0694.JPGIMG_0695.JPG

Glad to see sales completed. It restores a bit of trust in humanity and humility

I could not agree more. I love to see things rehomed. My best and actually only friend is a guy I rehomed after trips to many shelters. He is a royal pain in the rear but I love him dearly. He is laying at my feet as I type this. Today's society wants to toss stuff to the "curb" when it is not needed.

Bill

I could not agree more. I love to see things rehomed. My best and actually only friend is a guy I rehomed after trips to many shelters. He is a royal pain in the rear but I love him dearly. He is laying at my feet as I type this. Today's society wants to toss stuff to the "curb" when it is not needed.

Bill
I learned from my DAD. Ya can't be happy if Ya don't have sumthin to complain about. I think he was really Happy.

Back