• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling the 064. I just prefer using the huskies. Saw is pulling 180 lbs of compression right now. Has a couple tanks through it since the port work. New fuel line, filter, impulse line, and meteor piston when it was apart for port work. Had the chamber and base cut for a little compression bump. 3/4 wrap handle and brake handle to match. Asking $600 PHO. I can include a bar in 28-34" lightweight if needed for extra $$.

021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg

I have had a 576xpat from Mike, it ran right with the same saw Masterminded, I was lucky enough to get to play with them at the same time.

Send him a message and he can probably hook you up. I like those and the 5 points I had were bent on the outer one so I needed new ones any way.

Back