• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066/660 parts (most of them)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*** EVERYTHING OTHER THAN TANK HOUSING ASSEMBLY IS SPF ***

I have a basket case late model (round top, poly flywheel) 066 I’m parting out. It looks to me to be pretty much complete, but the top end and case halves are toast. I’ve attached some photos below as well as a list of the more desirable parts with applicable notes & prices (PM for detailed photos). I didn’t want to price every part on the saw, so if you’re interested in anything not listed send me a PM including your zip code and I’ll give you a price shipped as well as photos.
  • Tank housing. Has carb housing attached and all throttle components. It’s in very good condition and appears to have been replaced shortly before saw was disassembled. Has the most recent style vent. $75 + shipping
  • Plastics, round top (top shroud has a small crack near the rear mounting hole). $15 top / $10 filter cover + shipping
  • Poly flywheel - $20 + shipping (have one potential claim)
  • Coil (tested to have spark). $25 SHIPPED (have a first & second potential claim)
  • Starter assembly, later rounded style. Good physical condition, but is missing some paint and will need a new cord assembly. $30 + shipping
  • Brake handle / hand guard (very good condition). $10 + shipping
  • WJ-69 carburetor. $40 SHIPPED (have a first & second potential claim)
  • Muffler, non-DP (top corner is bent back – could be straightened). $16 SHIPPED (have one potential claim)
  • ½ wrap handlebar (very good condition). $35 + shipping (have one potential claim)
  • HD air filter with prefilter. $20 SHIPPED
  • Oil pump & worm gear. $25 SHIPPED (have one potential claim)

Just to be clear…
I only listed the ‘heavy hitters’ above, but I nearly every part, so please ask if you need something. The piston is scored. The cylinder is scored & missing plating above and below the exhaust port. I consider both case halves to be shot due to various stripped screw holes and other issues. The clutch cover is usable, but has some damage on the inside so I didn’t list it above.

Payment via PayPal gift option (or add 3%). I’m not really interested in trading because that’s how I got this saw and I’d like to break the cycle. The only trades I might consider would be for Stihl 1106 series parts (070/090).

Thanks!

Okay folks, I got a pretty significant response on this stuff. Right now I've had requests for most of the bigger stuff and one inquiring about all of it. If anyone else is interested feel free to PM me and I'm just keeping a list of requests in the order that I receive them. This evening after work I'll respond to any new messages and will get prices for everyone who has contacted me.

Thank you for your patience!

Back