• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 Powerhead 450

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaycoop92

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey guys i have a pretty decent 066 for sale has just under 150lbs of compression runs and idles great! Has plenty of power piston and cylinder look great all oem. I'm selling the Powerhead only will ship. Only thing I noticed on saw when I pull out of a cut it will idle a little high for a few seconds before it will idle down. image.jpeg

View attachment 525926 View attachment 525928 View attachment 525929 Hey guys i have a pretty decent 066 for sale has just under 150lbs of compression runs and idles great! Has plenty of power piston and cylinder look great all oem. I'm selling the Powerhead only will ship. Only thing I noticed on saw when I pull out of a cut it will idle a little high for a few seconds before it will idle down. View attachment 525925

Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back