• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 075 Crankcase half (PTO Side)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadhunter1

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for the PTO “clutch” side crankcase for a stihl 075, if it has the chain tensioner or any other bits and pieces that’s fine, let me know what you have please.

I have one but I need to check it over. I want to ask very respectfully first if you are serious. Lately a lot of folks want stuff for nothing and after spending a couple hours digging through parts they say ....oh I was thinking $25 on a $100 part

I am seriously looking for one… but it needs to be reasonably priced. Let me know what you’ve got, a pic or two would be helpful, and a price. We can go from there

I am seriously looking for one… but it needs to be reasonably priced. Let me know what you’ve got, a pic or two would be helpful, and a price. We can go from there
Well I have a somewhat semi complete parts saw. It is either a 075 or 076

I will take a look in a bit. What all parts are you looking for? Also I need a location in Alaska to calculate shipping

Back