• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 Tank Housing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a used tank housing for a Stihl 084 chainsaw. Although the fuel line and impulse hose are included, I received this tank housing as you see it and it appears to have been sitting for awhile, so they probably need to be replaced due to dryness. What you see in the photos is what you get . . . well, that and a cardboard box with some really nice bubble wrap!

Price is $65 + shipping. If you're curious about the shipping cost you can figure it out based on your preferred or most economical carrier - I'm willing to ship USPS, UPS, or FedEx. The box is 18" x 12" x 6", weighs 3lb-2oz, and will be shipping from 46112. I'm happy to ship virtually anywhere domestically or internationally.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

Back