• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090G 137cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still looking. Found a couple, but out of my price range at this time. I may consider a six shoe clutch 090 AV instead, if something affordable doesn't appear. In the meantime, I will consider my 880 as acceptable. If only I could link two in parallel... (two in series would be one at each end of the blade, which I'm not opposed to considering. Think of that. Like a modern long train, with pullers and pushers linked by controllers. I probably don't need it, but may build one just for having done so. Like mountain climbers. Why the heck do they do what they do anyway? It's beyond me...)

You can easily put two 880's together on a double-ended bar. There are a lot of milling guys here that can give you some great advice on it. Take into account though the bar is not cheap.............well neither is the saw

Back