• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 460 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't kick tires or try to waste time. Ill pass on the saw. GLWTS.
I'm sure your interest was valid, the vast majority of posters here seem like genuine enthusiasts and credible folks. I do have a piece of friendly advice though..
While I'm relatively new here, I'm most certainly not new to forums like this. Generaly accepted classifieds etiquette point out that if you publicly reply "PM'd" you are committing to the sale. This can discourage others from contacting the OP. In a nutshell, if it's a general inquiry, there's no need to to announce it.

Good luck in your search for a saw Stumper (or several!) and GLWS to the OP!

PM means private message, it's not a commitment to buy anything, this forum or any of the others I'm on. I've sent PM's only and never got a response, so I always put that I have PM'd somebody to be sure they know. I sold a lot of bars once and was told folks PM'd me which I didnt get. Unless I am breaking a forum rule I will continue. No disrespect to anybody, thank you for the advice.

Back