• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS 311 Parts Saw or Part out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlthegoat2

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have an MS 311 the P&C are gone on. I'm pretty sure the cylinder cannot be restored. The crank shows signs of overheating so I am going to keep it too and maybe make some chainsaw carnage art out of it.

Take a look at the pics. This is more or less a complete saw. Might be missing a screw here or there during the basketcasing process.

Ill try my best with individual pricing but there is a lot here and I honestly don't know the correct names for all of them.

I take PP ideally but can work with you on other payment methods. Please, I only ship inside the USA. Im going to charge a flat rate of 7 dollars for shipping. If shipping comes out lower than that I will credit you. If it comes out higher then that, there will be no extra charge.

I have bunched some things together for my own convenience. I don't want to separate them. The only things I will consider separating are anything in the case/tank assy.

Im open to offers and will give priority to whomever wants the most in one go.

Recoil cover assy- 30
Clutch Cover-20

Carb-40

Muffler with crudely done mod. 15

Cover-30

Air filter-10
Manifold/Intake boot-10
Ign Coil-40
Clutch, Drum, Bearing, Washer,-40
Oil Pump and washer-20
Brake band and cover-20
Flywheel-40
Misc. AV hardware-10

Case/tank/handle assy w/handlebar-70
w/o handlebar-50
handlebar-25

Well this went over like a lead balloon.

How about 150 shipped for the complete basketcase. I cant guarantee everything is there. I pilfered both flippy caps already for other saws. I can even throw in the old crank, piston, and cylinder. Most of these parts with fit 291s and 391s.

Still have this. Maybe more call for 291, 311, 391 parts these days. Mostly complete powerhead but completely basketcased. No piston or cylinder. No flippy caps. No bar nuts. Might be a clutch cover in there.

Anyone want any of the parts PM me and we can work out a price on them individually. 120 shipped for the whole thing.

Me either. It doesn't matter though because I gave a few parts away. Took a few to work for our fleet of 391s and junked the rest.

No longer for sale.

Back