Stihl MS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musch

Chainsaw Zombie
Reaction score
My kid got the new Stihl MS today for Christmas.

Runs great, we put a few batteries through it, and it just runs stronger, and better.

The chain is a little dull, gonna add some full-skip lampcord on it,
then later I think we'll do a sound port mod for some extra grunt.

Im thinking whether we should we use a sprocket tip on this saw bar, or some graphite lubricant?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toy-STIHL-Chain-Saw_W0QQitemZ190064464708QQihZ009QQcategoryZ79669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:hmm3grin2orange:

musch said:
My kid got the new Stihl MS today for Christmas.

Runs great, we put a few batteries through it, and it just runs stronger, and better.

The chain is a little dull, gonna add some full-skip lampcord on it,
then later I think we'll do a sound port mod for some extra grunt.

Im thinking whether we should we use a sprocket tip on this saw bar, or some graphite lubricant?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toy-STIHL-Chain-Saw_W0QQitemZ190064464708QQihZ009QQcategoryZ79669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

THALL was offering free woods porting on the ones he was selling...Bubba and THALL's grandson got that option.

They respond very well to the muffler mod Musch!! Thinking about taking Bubba's apart this week and looking at the ports and transfers to see what gains can be made!! Looking forward to getting all I can out of it:cheers:
Andy

My buddy got his from Jolly old England and is awaiting his PPE before he gets into making rooster tails. But hes already got plans for a tree house.:hmm3grin2orange:

Really cute pictures guys!
Hey 04ultra,
You will need to buy your son some PPE.
Laying that saw on his leg looks scarey!..............:hmm3grin2orange:

One tough cookie

saws

Hey 04ULTRA, that can't be Thall's grandson that kid looks like he knows what he's doing. Gotta be different Gene pool.:hmm3grin2orange: :greenchainsaw:

daemon2525 said:
OH GREAT!!!! Now we are going to have "BRAND BASHING" of toy chainsaws!

Fearing the Wrath, we transformed a Craftsman into a Dolmar with a little help from photoshop.

04ultra said:
attachment.php

THALL was offering free woods porting on the ones he was selling...Bubba and THALL's grandson got that option.

He can't be from Thalls gene pool, the boy doesn't have any doo goo in his hair. Adorable little feller tho' and gettin' a good education on saws.

Latest posts

Back