• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms360 oem p&c a/f cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate it even though I know it would go on there it has the ms360 with a top decomp and I was trying to keep it a 48 mm cylinder. Don't happen to have a Stihl 029 parts mainly needing top carrying handle do you? Or any husky 262 parts?

I'm trying to make a little bit of room and I'm sure this sauce probably beneath you but I have hey jonsered 5:10 or 5:20 I think and this thing is the most reliable and one of the most scream inest Sol's I've ever had but anyways I need to make some room so if you're at all interested in it let me know I'd trade fur something on a 029, 025, 036 a/f cover, PS I can also get you a rather nice 357xp or a 359 the 357xp needs a good bit but the 359 is complete

Latest posts

Back