• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS360 projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Reaction score
I have some Stihl 360 project saws, PHO. One of these belonged to a friend and the top end got smoked, no idea if he or the saw was the cause. There are 2 crankcases that "feel" good when turning over but don't take that as they will last 500 hrs. They should be cleaned and pressure tested at the very least.

Less a few small parts, I believe all is here to build a complete 360 if you have a nice top end. If not, you will have a lot of spare parts. What you see is what you get, no other parts included.

$150 plus shipping, let me know where you are located and I can get you a quote. While I hate to use commie paypal, I know many here do. pp friends and family is good as long as I don't pay any fees. A USPS money order would be best.

360 lot 1.jpg 360 lot 2.jpg 360 lot 3.jpg 360 lot 4.jpg

you still have them would you split them up

Back