• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS661, Clean, $850

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_3842.JPG IMG_3843.JPG IMG_3844.JPG IMG_3845.JPG Stihl MS661 for sale. I bought it new about 2 years ago. Starts and runs strong. I have about 20 tanks through it. It's all stock and has only had 93 gas and good 2 stroke oil through it. Everything works as it should. Has some scrapes and scratches from normal use, but in great shape. Selling PHO for $850 plus shipping. I can throw in the 28" bar and chain for another $50 + shipping. Will entertain trades for a ported work saw.

View attachment 639031 View attachment 639032 View attachment 639033 View attachment 639034 Stihl MS661 for sale. I bought it new about 2 years ago. Starts and runs strong. I have about 20 tanks through it. It's all stock and has only had 93 gas and good 2 stroke oil through it. Everything works as it should. Has some scrapes and scratches from normal use, but in great shape. Selling PHO for $850 plus shipping. I can throw in the 28" bar and chain for another $50 + shipping. Will entertain trades for a ported work saw.
What size ported saw are you looking for, do you have a particular brand in mind.
By a "work" saw do yo mean a woods port rather than a race port, or one that looks like it's been worked. Just wondering how much appearance matters to you.
Brett

Latest posts

Back