Stihl service manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giles

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know about Stihls avability of service manuals.
However, some time back, I was surprised to find a 200t service manual on line for download.
I downloaded, and it was a great help so I saved it in my documents. I went back to it several times but now its gone?? I guess I should have printed it.
I have several documents in the same folder and all the others are still there so, somehow I must have deleted it.
I thought I could still download but can't find it again. Searched my entire computer (programs and files) several times and it doesn't come up.
Was it just a fluke that I was able to find in the first place?

All of the printed materials are protected by Stihl`s copyright and patents, it cannot legally be copied or posted online. They have people that search the internet for such violations and can have any such form deleted or removed, they also have the right to prosecute any violators of the copyright act.

THANKS-----Wonder why I was able to download about a year ago with a simple search? Someone must have removed it.

Try a search on your pc for it . You may have just moved it. Search for 200t if it's there it will come up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know that and I mentioned it in my post.
Try a search on your pc for it . You may have just moved it. Search for 200t if it's there it will come up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just downloaded the new one just received and when I went to place it in documents, it stated it was already there. A little investigation showed it as MS200t. I just replaced it and now a search can find it.
I have no idea why I couldn't find it before, but all is OK now, thanks to the help.
Guess I still have a lot to learn about computers!

Back