!!stolen 372 and super 797 in lynchburg va!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

056kid

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had 2 chainsaws stolen yesterday from my own basement in Lynchburg VA. My husqvarna 372 with pro safty handlebars and 28'' bar, and my Mcculloch Super 797 with 25''bar. My mother had what i thought where friends of mine mowing the grass and she wasen't home. This morning she called me up asking me how many saws i had in the basement because she thought 1 was gone.

If you live in VA, more specificly the lynchburg area, PLEASE leep your eyes out for my saws. I have filed a police report and they are checking all the pawn shops but they could have gone to roanoke to get rid of them or they could have just sold them to someone...

Il never be able to replace that 797....

I'll be watching the Trading Post and Craigslist. & will check Vinton Pawn shop daily.

2Door

I went by one of the pawn shops near work in c-burg and no sign of your saws. they had a husq. 55 and 61 and no macs sorry. i will keep a look out for you.

Back