Stolen Chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Jim

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
CASH REWARD (amount negotiable) for return of Morbark model 13
woodchipper stolen from Rt.80 East Haven CT. between Thusday Oct.14 and Friday Oct, 15 2010. phone 203-467-5341 or203-214-4868

I'm in Cheshire and will keep an eye out. Anything that stands out on it? Faided paint, bumper sticker, weld, that would help identify it?

Thanks for the reply.Machine is a 1998 my son and I bought brand new. It is in decent shape for the age but the paint was faded .A lot of stickers on it(no guts no glory ,beatings will continue till morale improves ect.,ect)but the thing that stands out the most is I welded a semi trailer landing gear on the tongue that sticks up around 2ft above the frame. If you want call the 214 # anytime and we can talk.Thanks.
Jim

do you have any pictures? keeping an eye out in the Trumbull, bridgeport area.

I appreciateyour reply avason . Any info is deeply appreciated. The only thing i hate more than a thief is the scumbags that perpetuate the situation by buying stolen tools from the bottom feeders.Ball,throat ,colon and lung cancer on em all. There is NO excuse to steal a mans tools. Thanks

For what its worth you all might want to think about security for your iron.The thievin scumbags grabbed a tub grinder and chipper out of a town garage parking lot last week.Last seen on camera haeding N.Y.way.Dump truck had the grinder and a wrecker had the chipper.Balls i tell ya.
Also heard of 3 skidloaders missing.

Latest posts

Back