The herd Keeps Growing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon_Native

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
well i got my newest saw back among the living today had to wait for the JB Weld to Set. so i pulled them all out for a photo op between rain storm's.

the new saw i got from work as part of my pay it is a Pro Mac 850.

Specs:
-82cc with comp release
-anti vibe handles
-point ignition
-32" bar running 3/8" pitch .050 Gage

what got me was the it weighs the same as my SOLO 662 with its 28" bar. :dizzy:

Yea i have a couple of them yellow mungrels as well,

2 x SP125's / 2 x PM805's / 4 x SP 81's / Super 550 / Super 250 / 250 / 380 / 153 / 1-43 / 2 x PM 610's / 4 x 10-10's / a 3-10e on its way / Super 55 / Super 44a / D-44 / 3-25 / 4-30 / 47/ 4 x 33 or 35's.
And a Solo Twin 100cc / Solo Rex / Solo 70 / Strunk Speed Demon / Homelite 7-19 / Wiz.
And proberly a few others i cannot remember.

Mc Bob.

Oregon_Native ...is your brush-cutter/whacker an FS 80?

the brush cutter is fs200 its 38cc i resurrected it from the scrap heap it needed the piston and cylinder buffed out and new rings it cost 25.00 for the rings so i made out well on the deal.

good deal!! i have an FS 80 and recently bought the blade cutter kit and a brush cutter blade for it (blade is like a circular saw blade with 8 teeth...about 1/8" thick)). just wondering if u have tried that combo and how it works for you,...i haven't tried mine yet.
thanks

the one i have came with a 3 point grass/brush blade it works well but dont hit any thing to hard or it can break a shaft of nock it out of time.

thanks for the reply!! i know the blade u have. i got the one i picked up cause it is suited for small saplings and heavy brush...supposedly will handle saplings up to 1 1/4" (if i remember right). that blade was only 15$ from Stihl, will give it a try this weekend and see what happens.
thanks again

Back