Thief's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janjac

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
THIEF with burned arms

Hey reading about all your stolen saws.
Here is what happen to a thief in Denmark yesterday!
He broke in to an apatment building and put his arms by accident n to a high voltage closet, and got electriccuted so bad that he lost both arms and one foot.
Hope it will teach him a leson:clap: :clap:
I don't fell sorry for him since i had a thief in my house last month.:buttkick:

Last edited:
if its like around here he will sue the owner and win even though he was there to steal and was trespasing

Hey reading about all your stolen saws.
Here is what happen to a thief in Denmark yesterday!
He broke in to an apatment building and put his arms by accident n to a high voltage closet, and got electriccuted so bad that he lost both arms and one foot.
Hope it will teach him a leson:clap: :clap:
I don't fell sorry for him since i had a thief in my house last month.:buttkick:

Yup I agree you break in to someones home you get what you deserve...unfortunately here in the US the thief would probably sue the home owner and with an idiot jury...WIN!

Yes it's to bad with the way that you can sue all people for something:mad: ,but when you get them convicted the bad guys get a hard sentence 1200 years of prison or death, in Denmark i you get a life sentence you only get 16 years in prison, and you will be out after 10 years due to good behavior :angry2:
And even when you are in prison you are able to spend christmas with your family, of course it depends on you crime.

Latest posts

Back