Thinking of trying to become a certified Arborist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the pesticide applicators core manual and study up. Some real fun reading in there, lol. Pirones tree maintenance, thats a good one too.

LOL, I have breathed in enough mix oil fumes over the years , I don't need another chemical to contend with. Just my .02 cents.

LOL, I have breathed in enough mix oil fumes over the years , I don't need another chemical to contend with. Just my .02 cents.

If you work safe it is not bad, I did it for 5 years.

The thing is to limit yourself to special work, needle cast and tip blight on Austrian pines and applescab on crabs can make you quite a bit of dough. Same products used, similar cycle and tremendous results.

If you work safe it is not bad, I did it for 5 years.

The thing is to limit yourself to special work, needle cast and tip blight on Austrian pines and applescab on crabs can make you quite a bit of dough. Same products used, similar cycle and tremendous results.

Thanks John for the advice. In my area there is good potential for injections for DED on American elms and spraying for canker worms on Manitoba maple. Its not very hard to get the applicators license in our province. But the tree and stump removal business has been keeping me busy right from mid March to mid Nov. If things ever do slack off in the future I may have to go for that license.

Latest posts

Back