• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Top end Piston and Cylinder Kit for 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a piston and cylinder kit for an 064

Wondering if anyone has anything kicking around?
Would like OEM but Stihl wants an arm and a leg and my first born child.
If anyone can help me out let me know, or if anyone knows of a decent after market one I might be swayed to go in that direction

Thanks fellas!

I have a NOS OEM cylinder / piston I can let go for what I paid. My dealer buddy needed the OEM rings for a job he did, but I replaced them with Caber rings (exceed OEM specs). I paid $155 several years ago and was saving the kit as a back-up for my completely rebuilt 064, which is almost never used over my 440. $155 plus actual shipping cost to you. My Ebay moniker is "rmobley67og". You can't find 064 parts "NOS" anywhere anymore, especially at this price.

I have a cylinder, don't think a piston though.
I remember seeing it for sure, we did a top end on an 064 last winter using aftermarket parts. Go figure I found that cylinder like a month later.

edit... Hmm just checked where I thought it was and not seeing it. Might be a bit till I find it. Did find a NOS 036 cylinder and piston though, go figure another saw I've rebuilt and had to buy a top end for. (my saw too go figure) And yes, I'm still at the shop at 1AM. Waiting for paint to dry so I can flip the parts over and paint the other side.

I have a NOS OEM cylinder / piston I can let go for what I paid. My dealer buddy needed the OEM rings for a job he did, but I replaced them with Caber rings (exceed OEM specs). I paid $155 several years ago and was saving the kit as a back-up for my completely rebuilt 064, which is almost never used over my 440. $155 plus actual shipping cost to you. My Ebay moniker is "rmobley67og". You can't find 064 parts "NOS" anywhere anymore, especially at this price.
I will take you up on the offer. Sent a PM

Back