• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Total 30" Super Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryRFL

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
30 bar chains.jpg

30" Total Super Bar part #424PV4. 3/8" .050 102 dl. 6 Total (Carlton) 102 dl chains. $175.00 shipped.
Big mount Husky (D009). PayPal accepted.

I've never used a Total Super Bar before, how do they compare weight wise to a factory Husqvarna or Stihl bar?

^ They last longer with good bar rail wear then steal or husky. That is if the bar is dressed like bars are supposed to be. They are on par I believe with cannon bars. Weight wise I have heard both heavier and lighter. But your only talking a few oz either way.

so is this sold?
Yes. Gary bought it. Is there something in particular you are looking for? I've got a few more bars and chains I'm looking to sell. All D009 (large husky style mount) and K095 (small Husky mount).

Larry,I'd be interested in both large and small mount bars for Husky saws.I have no interest in any .063 gauge,hardnose or bars under 18".Thanks.

Back