Tractor winch 3pt hitch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more information on the name of the winch ? I googled FIW and only came up with one picture .

I had been looking around on the internet and can’t find anything on FIW , even my 90’s Farmi winch is tough to find information. Post a picture on the forum , maybe somebody can help to identify or help with parts . What is wrong with the clutch , broken parts? Clutch disc worn ? Slipping?

Could you send me a picture see if it is same D71A5B0D-C924-49A1-A108-5219020DE5EA.jpeg
I had been looking around on the internet and can’t find anything on FIW , even my 90’s Farmi winch is tough to find information. Post a picture on the forum , maybe somebody can help to identify or help with parts . What is wrong with the clutch , broken parts? Clutch disc worn ? Slipping?
actually it’s still working but doesn’t pull as much as it did I think clutch needs to be replaced adjusted all the way it looks exactly like a fransgaurd

Could you send me a picture see if it is same View attachment 1007477

actually it’s still working but doesn’t pull as much as it did I think clutch needs to be replaced adjusted all the way it looks exactly like a fransgaurd
That reminds me of a Fransgard because of the way the clutch drum bearing protrudes from the front like that…

Noticed that it’s your picture , does look like a Fransgard with the hinged butt plate

Attachments

• 70DB58A0-C0C5-4465-8DE9-9681D386519B.png
    70DB58A0-C0C5-4465-8DE9-9681D386519B.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Back