• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Tsumuara 28" bar with 9 loops 3/8 .063

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman ben

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Selling this here 28" Tsumura bar for a stihl mount with 8 loops of woodland pro chain, chisel round and 1 loop of stihl
bar has about 40 days of use on it

I'll say $350CAD - 260USD right now and we'll see about shipping when I get an interested party, I live near the american border so its no problem to drop across and send it to avoid customs tolls. shhhhhhIMG_20160902_172224.jpg

What dl is the bar and would you sell just the bar?
91 dl, I'd rather not. I use 058 or 050 so I have no use for the chain. Maybe if someone buys the chain alone first it can happen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

no customs or duties on anything? I get charged sometimes the other way around. but anyway the shipping is much more crossing the border so I can drop across and send it to you that way

I am interested in the bar but I am more interested in dispelling the BS that is typed on this site about duties fees and shipping. The BS occurs on both ends but lately it has been folks in Canada quoted CA prices but wanting to be paid in US dollars

I hear your frustration but if you'll notice I've listed both CAD and USD currencies with separate prices and offer to cross the border IF it would help the price, so no BS spouted here sir

BC just outside Vancouver, move around for work though, like I'm just leaving for camp again so wont be able to sell it immediatley

It is probably warmer up there in BC then it down here now. Our awesome fall went away
today

Back