• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Vallorbe files - double bevel, chisel bit, triangle/three square, 6 inch raker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GusGus2020

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there everyone -

I’ve been selling these on eBay for a while now, and thought I’d give you all an opportunity to purchase at a little bit better rate than they’re listed for - eBay fees can be a killer…

Orders of 6 or less, $6 shipping to lower 48 states. Orders of 7 or more, free shipping to lower 48.
2279-8 - Double bevel - $16.50 each, $185/dozen
2270 - Chisel bit - $16 each, $180/dozen
2276 - Triangle/three square - $15, $175/dozen

If you’re in AK, HI, or international and interested in purchasing, pm me for a quote.

I also have Vallorbe 6 inch raker files (LC2362-6) for sale by the dozen for $45 shipped to the lower 48. AK, HI and international pm me for a quote.

I accept PayPal F&F (or add 3% for fees) or Venmo.

Thanks!

IMG_6352.jpegIMG_6437.jpegIMG_6438.jpegIMG_6439.jpegIMG_6440.jpeg

Guys, I have purchased round files and raker files and highly recommend ordering from GusGus2020. He has excellent customer service and is very knowledgeable and cares a great deal. Your also supporting a small family business. My only regret is that I can’t order more often to support them;) I should have gotten some of those nice file handles….

Guys, I have purchased round files and raker files and highly recommend ordering from GusGus2020. He has excellent customer service and is very knowledgeable and cares a great deal. Your also supporting a small family business. My only regret is that I can’t order more often to support them;) I should have gotten some of those nice file handles….
Appreciate the support!

Do you also offer round files? I would prefer to buy here than Ebay. Also, I like the fact members here delt with you with good comments.

Do you also offer round files? I would prefer to buy here than Ebay. Also, I like the fact members here delt with you with good comments.
I can - I’ve got a dozen 5/32, a dozen 7/32, and 2 dozen 3/16, along with 6 dozen flat files for rakers on hand right now, and can order more from my supplier if needed. I’ll direct message you when I get the pricing.

Have several dozen each of the Vallorbe double bevel files (double, chisel, three-square/triangle), 6 inch files, and 7/32, 3/16, and 11/32 round files. Also have a couple dozen of what appear to closely match Bacho double bevel files (message me on pricing - they’re substantially less than the Vallorbe files).

Latest posts

Back