Vegetation Clearance Gang Required - Warrington UK

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam O'Connor

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I am looking to speak to Vegetation Clearance Gangs who are looking for long term work. The works are going to be based out of Warrington and covering various locations in and around the North West. The work is all long term on a contract basis. We are looking for a Gang that consist of a Supervisor/ Ganger, 1x Machine Op and 2x General Ops. All must hold CSCS along with NPTC or small tools tickets. The work is starting immediately. Each person within the Gang will be paid on an individual basis. Rates are neg based on experience and tickets.

If you are interested please get in touch on the below:

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: 07795 838 260 - Please text if no answer

Thanks for reading,

Liam O'Connor - Mane Contract Services

Good Morning,

I am looking to speak to Vegetation Clearance Gangs who are looking for long term work. The works are going to be based out of Warrington and covering various locations in and around the North West. The work is all long term on a contract basis. We are looking for a Gang that consist of a Supervisor/ Ganger, 1x Machine Op and 2x General Ops. All must hold CSCS along with NPTC or small tools tickets. The work is starting immediately. Each person within the Gang will be paid on an individual basis. Rates are neg based on experience and tickets.

If you are interested please get in touch on the below:

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: 07795 838 260 - Please text if no answer

Thanks for reading,

Liam O'Connor - Mane Contract Services

Hi Liam. My guess is that 99% of the members here are American or Canadian. Unless you are willing to pay their air fare, accommodation and subsistence costs they are not going to work in Warrington, UK.

Try posting on the UK forum Arbtalk.

Back