• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold VERY LOW HOUR 6400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I purchased this saw new and it is a very clean awesome saw. I have only ran about 10-12 tanks through it since new. It has the cat out of the muffler and the epoxie out of the carb so that it can be tuned. I want to keep it but my wife has been off work lately with heart issues and the extra money is needed. I am looking to get 420.00 PHO through paypal as family or friends. Possible partial trades. PM me if interested.

Forgot to mention the mounting screw for the bottom of the bucking spike on the powerhead snapped off. When I got the saw home from the dealer the spike was loose and I went to tighten it up and the bottom screw snapped. It has been this way since day one of being in the wood and the top screw has held the spike tight. It has been no issue at all but sure it would be better to tap a new bolt. Also the bracket mounting the muffler to the case has a allen head instead of a torx because the torx head was misplaced when I pulled the muffler and sent it to have the cat removed. the allen head bolt is the same thread and tightened perfectly.

Sorry to hear of your predicament. Hope all works out for ya. Great saw, I have 2 of the Makita version and have been very pleased with them, otherwise I would be on this deal. GLWTS!

Nice saw! Was that just for the power head or a bar and chain go with that also?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back