• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Vintage 1979 Husqvarna double side lighted storefront sign

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Jim

CJ Saws, LLC
Reaction score
This sign is double sided with matching sides. It is in perfect used condition, or borderline "like new". There are absolutely no micro cracks from Sun exposure. It was displayed at a shop on the northern Oregon coast. It is unknown whether it needs a new ballast or a new bulb....either way it will be inexpensive.
Manufactured by kolex in Indiana November 1979.
Dimensions are: 4' x 3' x 1'.
$700 or best offer.
2015-09-01 15.40.53.jpg 2015-09-01 15.41.49.jpg

This sign is double sided with matching sides. It is in perfect used condition, or borderline "like new". There are absolutely no micro cracks from Sun exposure. It was displayed at a shop on the northern Oregon coast. It is unknown whether it needs a new ballast or a new bulb....either way it will be inexpensive.
Manufactured by kolex in Indiana November 1979.
Dimensions are: 4' x 3' x 1'.
$700 or best offer.
View attachment 444469 View attachment 444470

Hi Jim -
If you know it, include the name of the Northern Oregon saw shop where the sign hung.
I'm thinking the more people know about the sign's history - the faster it'll sell and the more money you will get.
I'm from near Beaverton and I have fond memories of going into saw shops around Astoria as a kid. Ah - those were the days.

The sign is AWESOME and I run Huskys - but I'm saving up for a Silvey round ground sharpener - BTW do you have one of those for sale?

Hi Jim -
If you know it, include the name of the Northern Oregon saw shop where the sign hung.
I'm thinking the more people know about the sign's history - the faster it'll sell and the more money you will get.
I'm from near Beaverton and I have fond memories of going into saw shops around Astoria as a kid. Ah - those were the days.

The sign is AWESOME and I run Huskys - but I'm saving up for a Silvey round ground sharpener - BTW do you have one of those for sale?

I don't have any grinders for sale.

The sign has recently been upgraded with remote controlled LED light with color changing capabilities. It's pretty sweet.
IMG_61511.jpg IMG9566001.jpg IMG_98171.jpg

Back