• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Virtually New Makita 6421

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip660

Unwound With a Saw
Reaction score
Time to let this one go. Have only ran 4 1/2 tanks through this. I kept track because after 8 I was going to pull the limiters and adjust the H screw. I originally bought it to later put an oem 79cc on it but ended up buying my 7900 from Haywire instead. Selling the power head only. Asking $475+ shippingimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks guys. I just know some one out there has just been dying to get one of these so .....here it is! And good to know from your comments it's a good deal.

Thanks, and yes all 4.5 tanks! I'm kind of anal about taking care of my tools. Only ran clear gas mixed with Stihl Ultra thru it and excess dumped out then blown clean when stored. Also no long cuts on it while still breaking in.

I'm not sure what they cost new, but this price seems like a pretty great deal. I have too many 60cc saws at the moment or I would be tempted.

I'm not sure what they cost new, but this price seems like a pretty great deal. I have too many 60cc saws at the moment or I would be tempted.

Makita Model DCS 6421 Chainsaw with 20

imp

Makita Model DCS 6421 Chainsaw with 20" Bar & Chain

Average rating:
Was: $699.99
Now: $629.99
Save: $70.00 (10%)
Item #: MKA DCS6421 20
In Stock
Shipping weight 22.00 lbs.

FREE UPS Ground Shipping*
Qty.
free_ups_product_page.gif
germany.gif
The Makita 6401 has been THE most popular professional chainsaw sold here at Bailey's. The 6421 is the 2011 EPA compliant version of the 6401. This rugged saw is made in Germany, by a factory with over 50 years of chainsaw manufacturing experience. Features a Mahle piston and cylinder, side chain adjuster, decompression valve, automatic adjustable oiler, tool-less air filtration system and internal saw brake. Several upgrades are available, including full wrap handlebars, high flow air filter systems and larger displacement cylinder kits. Saw comes complete with a 20" bar and chain.

Qty:Item #: MKA DCS6421 20

Shipping weight 22.00 lbs.

In Stock

FREE UPS Ground Shipping**Free UPS Ground Shipping applies to orders for this item shipped by UPS Ground to the 48 contiguous United States.
View the Owners Manual (NOTE: 72-page, 5.6MB PDF file)
View the Parts Breakdown (843K PDF file)

FEATURES:
  • Mahle piston & cylinder.
  • Easy maintenance.
  • Low noise operation.
  • Efficient cold weather operation.
  • High power-to-weight ratio.
  • Double air filtration.
SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Cylinder displacement: 3.9 cu. in. / 64 cc
  • 2011 EPA Compliant: Yes
  • Power: 4.7 hp / 3.5 kW
  • Max RPM: 13,500