WAA/DNR conference - Greenbay -February 7-9th, 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
Reaction score
capital-tree2.jpg

Annual Conference

The 2010 WAA/DNR Annual Conference and Trade Show, "Introducing A New 'Variety' of Tree Care Options" will be held in Green Bay, February 7-9th, 2010. Featured speakers include Gary Johnson, University of Minnesota, and Christina Wells of Clemson University. View the complete Conference Brochure. Secure on-line registration is now available. SAVE $20 by taking advantage of our Early Bird Registration.

http://www.waa-isa.org/pdf/WAAAnnualConference2010.pdf

There will be an ISA Exam held at the conference, preceded by a review session

See ya there. We just registered on Monday. It looks like it will be a good one.... not to mention the Super Bowl party should be fun with the Packers playing in it this year.

See ya there. We just registered on Monday. It looks like it will be a good one.... not to mention the Super Bowl party should be fun with the Packers playing in it this year.

Hope springs eternal :laugh:

I'm just under 7 ft tall, wear glasses and carharts.

I know who you are... in fact most WAA members must know who you are. :cheers: I actually checked you into the conference last year. I have been working the registration desk for the past 4 or 5 years. I have also had conversations with you over the years, but I like to keep my true identity a secret. :jester: (we need a mysterious smiley face icon to add to posts)

I know who you are... in fact most WAA members must know who you are. :cheers: I actually checked you into the conference last year. I have been working the registration desk for the past 4 or 5 years. I have also had conversations with you over the years, but I like to keep my true identity a secret. :jester: (we need a mysterious smiley face icon to add to posts)

I am taking my Certified arborist test there this year!! really nervous about it....want to get it before i graduate from mid state

Best of luck to you. Are you taking the class on Sunday night? It will be a good place to ask any last minute questions. Don't lose too much sleep over the test. If you are in school while you are taking it you should be fine. All of the Midstaters that I know who took it seemed to struggle the most with the soils section. Let us know when you pass.:clap:

Best of luck to you. Are you taking the class on Sunday night? It will be a good place to ask any last minute questions. Don't lose too much sleep over the test. If you are in school while you are taking it you should be fine. All of the Midstaters that I know who took it seemed to struggle the most with the soils section. Let us know when you pass.:clap:

I am in soils class night now and am gaining a lot of info....how long after the test do you find out if you passed or not??

I think it was about 6 weeks to 2 months before you get a letter. You can search on the ISA website for your name in the certified arborist section and your name should be there before you get the letter in the mail. At least this is how it was when I got certified in '02. Let me know if I can help in any other way.

I think it was about 6 weeks to 2 months before you get a letter. You can search on the ISA website for your name in the certified arborist section and your name should be there before you get the letter in the mail. At least this is how it was when I got certified in '02. Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Its that long?! yikes

I could be wrong, but thats was I seem to remember. Maybe some other cert. arbs with better memories can chime in as well.

Back