• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wanted- good top cover for Husqvarna 162se

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello Team,

I am looking for a good top cover for a Husqvarna 162SE.

Mine was modified by a ham-fisted,hack-job tech and cannot be repaired

Hello Team,

I am looking for a good top cover for a Husqvarna 162SE.

Mine was modified by a ham-fisted,hack-job tech and cannot be repaired
I think I still have a couple decent ones.......I'll need to dig through my my boxes and see what I have left......

I think I still have a couple decent ones.......I'll need to dig through my my boxes and see what I have left......

Thank you Sir!

Also, I am about to put out a wanted ad for a full wrap handle for a Jonsereds 630 as well

Thank you Sir!

Also, I am about to put out a wanted ad for a full wrap handle for a Jonsereds 630 as well
there were two different versions for the 162, wouldn't by chance have a pic of the one you have now would you?

I would be happy to snap a pic or two when I get home in a few hours.

Thanks again

there were two different versions for the 162, wouldn't by chance have a pic of the one you have now would you?

Ok, I posted pics to the first post, hopefully they are good enough to tell which one it is.

I am going to install a standard size spark plug boot end to allow the stock cover to fit again..... You would have thought there might have been a broken down Stihl that they could have stole a boot from.... Sheesh!

Thanks again!

Here's a couple pics, one has a small portion cut out in the very front left side, the other still looks pretty darn good.......BTW, nice saw, I miss my 162........:)IMAG0200.JPG IMAG0201.JPG IMAG0202.JPG

Old 040, I am trying to PM you but I can't seem to do so.

I have a friend that I fixed a 162se for, and I have one now as well, so I would like to buy both of these from you if possible.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back