wanted, low profile air cleaner top 394

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isn't that what most of the 394's had, was the one that sloops back not like the 395 i have only see a few of the tall one on 394's i am going to the husky man tomorrow i will ask

superman_36 said:
isn't that what most of the 394's had, was the one that sloops back not like the 395 i have only see a few of the tall one on 394's i am going to the husky man tomorrow i will ask

yes, most of them were the sloped down type that i'm calling (low profile). some 394's had the taller ones like the 395's.

thanks

KF Tree, you should be looking for a 394 with the standard air filter, or one from an XPG (heated model) The standard was the low profile and the optional heavy duty was the taller one (HD wasn't available with the XPG).

Freakingstang said:
KF Tree, you should be looking for a 394 with the standard air filter, or one from an XPG (heated model) The standard was the low profile and the optional heavy duty was the taller one (HD wasn't available with the XPG).

in another thread were you looking for a tall filter set up for one of your 365's? if so i'll trade you a 371 top cover for a 365 short one.

Latest posts

Back