• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted - OEM stihl 044 fuel tank/handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn0wy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking for a good used OEM stihl 044 fuel tank/handle. My old one is cracked and unusable.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Good luck they are rare might have to go tool less style i hunted for one for ever and scored one and paid big money for it

I have a new OEM flippy-cap tank I don't need. Wish I could help with the screw-cap type, but no such luck.

I bough one the other day from another member on sight and paid what a new one would cost for a 44 im building now i came across that 44 case cuz i bought a 44 parts sae for tha tank for my running 44 cuz it had a flip cap tank on it i wiah stihl had never went to the new tank i hate them

Yeah thanks guys i know i can get the flip type tank assembly but wouod like to keep the saw screw type aka a non frankinsaw...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Were is the handle broke send some pics i have a friend who has a plastic welder it might could be welded he welder a brake handle for me the other day were the screw went through with the cone washer on a 36 cuz who i bought 36 from had to long of screew and he built it up and cleande it up with dremel

Now its fixed and cant even tell it looks like from factory he has a high end plastic welder not one of those harbour freight deals

Latest posts

Back