• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted to Buy: Need Pitman Arm and/or Knife Head for MTD/Troybilt/Cub Sickle Mower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigv

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a pitman arm off of a push/self propelled sickle bar mower that are branded as Troy Bilt or MTD or even Cub Cadet. If the knife head and the bottom part the head bolts to are availble, I'd take them too if the price is right. Mine is an older "lifetime warrantee" Troy Bilt with Briggs I/C 4hp. The pitman arm shattered while mowing and I think I can fix my knife head and that bottom part by tapping them out and getting some grade 8 bolts. I'd show you what the shrapnel did to my stomach but this is a family site afterall.

Mostly I just need the pitman arm. I can rob a pic from one of the parts sites if neccessary so someone can see if they've got what I need or confirm theirs is what is called for.

Thank you amigos.

Latest posts

Back